Sunday 8 December 2019

FORUM VBB 4.1.5 DOWNLOAD

I think I got it. Not Supported Template Edits. It can't finds the functions. Thanks so much installed and it works!! Hello Simon, Which vB version are you using? forum vbb 4.1.5

Uploader: Dukus
Date Added: 22 March 2012
File Size: 70.59 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 39117
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





For anyone who is having errors like this Fatal error: I use file modified but I have a error after when I submit a ticket: If use this style: Nice mod will be handy for us in the next week or two with some planned changes we are making on our forum.

I can't send message in post forum vbb - AutoIt General Help and Support - AutoIt Forums

The block om edits is something that will likely be in the next update. I'd likely pay for something like this. I had the same problem! Is anybody interested for an update release of this mod? Working fotum on 4.

Thanks for your consideration anyway. Jabber I added in the mod setting as an extra word to block. Will you be releasing it here? Fogum other 4.1.5 that is supposed to allow for that does not work properly for my forum. AS mentioned over and over this works with VB versions 4. This makes me reluctant to try the paid version too, and I generally buy the pro version if one exists after I try the free version first.

Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in Find all posts by VinavB. Maria I think was very Ill which is why she passed up on her mods in the end and Micheal also says at the very top in the mod 41.5 its not supported.

My settings exactly same as this. Had a member today go in and add in 'blocked content' by using the edit function.

The Official vBulletin Modifications Site.

A screen capture would help. There is a reason why Jelsoft went on to something else. OH,Thanks you very much Nice Skin. This doesn't filter words already in a post- this prevents someone from submitting a new post with bad words.

Is there a way to make this not use my censored words list and just use the words I add into the space you provide in the settings?

Jun Real name: Yeah can understand that Point mate! I would like to keep this plugin alive!

forum vbb 4.1.5

Looks like another great modification, Joe. I have this working on versions right up to 4. It kind of sucks that mods that start out so well tend to die gbb they reach full potential.

forum vbb 4.1.5

I'm interesting mostly in bugs in functionality as design issues are something that I can find on my own easily. He will not do that now with this update.

Completevb - Skylight Skin for vBulletin

The error message is clear. Works fine with vBulletin 4.

forum vbb 4.1.5

I will consider adding these features in a future release.

No comments:

Post a Comment